(a) Materials available for inspection. The following materials are available for inspection in the field offices of the Office of Hearings and Appeals:
(1) Regulations of the Social Security Administration (see § 402.55(a)(2)).
(2) Title 5, United States Code.
(3) Compilation of the Social Security Laws.
(4) Social Security Rulings.
(5) Social Security Handbook.
(6) Social Security Acquiescence Rulings.
(b) The Hearings, Appeals and Litigation Law (HALLEX) manual is available for inspection and copying in the field offices of the Office of Hearings and Appeals (fees may be applicable per §§ 402.155 through 402.185).