I-4-1-46.Extensions of Time

Last Update: 9/13/05 (Transmittal I-4-15)

In some cases, a claimant may request an extension of time to file a civil action after, rather than before, actually filing the complaint. In such cases, the analyst will follow the guidelines in I-3-9-60 pertaining to requests for an extension of time. If the AC denies the request for an extension of time, see I-4-1-31 for preparation of the declaration.