In September 2010, Social Security awarded contracts to two companies to support the
Ticket to Work Program.
On September 29, 2010, Social Security awarded MAXIMUS Federal Services of Reston, Virginia, a 5-year contract to serve as the Ticket Program Operations Support Manager (OSM). The OSM handles all activities related to Employment Networks (ENs)/service providers/Vocational Rehabilitation agencies serving as ENs including recruitment, training, payments, and other related activities.
The OSM is responsible for:
- Recruiting experienced and highly-qualified ENs;
- Facilitating and monitoring active Ticket Program participation by ENs;
- Administering and supporting the Ticket assignment process; and
- Administering and supporting the EN payment process.
MAXIMUS also serves as the Ticket Program Data Operations Center Manager (TPDOCM) and is responsible for maintaining electronic systems supporting daily Ticket Programs operations and providing system support services and management information to Social Security. The TPDOCM contract was awarded on September 30, 2008 and will expire on September 29, 2013.
Phone: 1-866-949-3687/1-866-833-2967 TTY
On September 29, 2010, Social Security awarded Booz Allen Hamilton of McLean, Virginia a 5-year contract to serve as the Ticket Program Beneficiary Access and Support Services (BASS) Manager, The Bass handles all Ticket-related activities for Social Security’s beneficiaries with disabilities.
The BASS is responsible for:Designing, implementing and supporting the marketing of Social Security’s
- Ticket to Work Program and work incentives to Social Security’s beneficiaries with disabilities/Ticket Holders; and
- Administering a call center, web site and electronic mail response capability to answer questions about the Ticket to Work Program.
Questions often come from program participants. Depending on the issue, the BASS may make referrals to the OSM, ENs, and others, as appropriate.
The BASS also develops tools, resources and models to encourage beneficiary participation; coordinates with Social Security to create local venues to promote the Ticket Program; and facilitates partnerships amount ENs, local organizations, and beneficiaries to increase program outcomes and work opportunities for beneficiaries.
Phone: 1-866-968-7842/1-866-833-2967 (TTY)