Apply Online for Social Security Retirement Benefits
Social Security offers an online retirement application that you can complete in as little as 15 minutes. It’s so easy. Better yet, you can apply from the comfort of your home or office at a time most convenient for you. There's no need to drive to a local Social Security office or wait for an appointment with a Social Security representative.
If You Already Receive Retirement Benefits
- Online Services
- What you need to report to us
- Working while receiving benefits
- What You Need To Know When You Get Retirement Or Survivors Benefits (Publication No. 05-10077)
- Direct deposit
- Taxes and your benefits
- Living outside the U.S.
- What to do if you disagree with a decision we make
- What to do when someone dies
- 2012 schedule of payments
- 2013 schedule of payments