I-4-7-5.Freedom of Information Act Requests

Last Update: 9/13/05 (Transmittal I-4-15)

If a request for information is made pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the analyst must refer the inquiry to the FOIA staff in the Office of Policy, Planning, and Evaluation (OPPE). The analyst will place a copy of the request in the claim file or certified administrative record, and send the original to the FOIA staff through the CCPRB Chief by preparing a Routing and Transmittal Slip (see I-4-7-99). The CCPRB Chief must initial or sign the route slip.