To access the SSNVS Help web page, you must be logged into SSNVS. The Help button is in the left hand corner of each SSNVS web page and opens in a new browser window.
You may either speak with or e-mail a Social Security Administration (SSA) representative. To speak with a representative, refer to the Contact Information section. To e-mail a representative:
- Select the Contact SSA link at the top or bottom of any SSNVS web page. This will open the Contact SSA web page in a new browser window.
- Select Social Security Number Verification Service Support Team from the drop-down menu of the Recipient field.
Enter your message in the Message field. Please be as specific as possible,
- The question or problem,
- Web page details (e.g., title, URL, etc.),
- Any error messages received,
- A telephone number where we may contact you, and
- Any other relevant information.